Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Little Something Pink and Sparkly

         
            While out and about today I came across this tiny surprise...


                                                                                
          ...and I thought to myself, 'How can one resist such temptation?'  
          Yet, I tried to walk away, truly I did.  But, alas, this wee cupcake would allow none
          such nonsense, and urged me back in its' own sparkly way.

                                                                                   
 And, so the luscious cupcake came home with me. 

                                                                                  
        There is just something about a chocolate cupcake topped
         so prettily, its' frosting with just the sweetest hint of pink,  
and sparkling 
              as if kissed with sugar.  Such a sweet candle, indeed!  I love it when 
      little treasures find us like that!

                                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                   And, lastly..this one?  
               Will, there's just no walking away from something like this.
                                                                Nope.
                                                 I am not that strong.
                                        This scrumptious delight is from
                                                      SAS Cupcakes
                                                    in Charlotte, NC.
                                                  




1 comment:

  1. I agree, I couldn't walk away from that cute little thing either! haha
    I finally made it girl!!!! So sorry it took me so long to come and visit but I'm here and...I'M LOVING IT! I love your background...it's so me! Welcome to blogging and I see you've already met Dawn and Karla! Such beautiful girls!!!
    I loved chatting with you...you are so funny! I felt like I was in the same room with you :)
    I hope you have lots of fun here and meet lots of wonderful people :))
    Take care and hope to hear from you soon :)))

    ReplyDelete